Sunday 22 May 2011

Blue and yellow! Hello!

So I made these two cards on different nights, for different people, and somehow ended up with a similar theme! I don't usually go for a "set" of cards at once, but it is always nice to be different :)


IT'S A BOY: I used blue and yellow cardstock, with Grace Taylor baby papers, vellum and sticker from the Nursery Scrapbook In A Kit, and some silver ribbon to finish.


BEST WISHES: Blue and yellow carstock, and the Best Wishes stamp was a freebie in a magazine (gotta love those, lol), and the gold ribbon was actually off a present I had received for my birthday! On the larger blue cardstock behind the sentiment, I embossed it with my Cuttlebug and Venus Embossing Folder, and then inked over the raised image with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Old Paper.

And of course, both cards have inking around the edges :) I swear I will use my sewing machine one of these days!!!

Have a great day! And thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment