Tuesday 28 June 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge # 170

Here I have my next attempt at a Cute Card Thursday challenge! I have also entered my first Top Tip Tuesday challenge!

The CCT theme was a sketch, and the TTT theme was "T". Here is the card I made:


The papers are The Girls Paperie Vintage Whimsy, I have distress-inked all edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Old Paper, and the "buttons" and sentiment are cut using Spellbinders Circles. The sentiment is Darkroom Door Art de Fleur collection, and I have used some lace and pink gems around the edge. It's all backed on to baby blue and white cardstock.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #170 - Sketch Time

Top Tip Tuesday #40 - T is for.... Challenge

Oh, and if you were wondering, my "T" was for "three", as I have 3 of a few things on my card :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Jess...
    Your triples of things card is beautiful! I love the "buttons" you've created too. :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "T" challenge.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Love the DP you have selected.

    Thanks for joining the fun at Top Tip Tuesday :0) hope to see you back at TTT for next weeks challenge; lets make this the first to many more to come!

    Janette

    ReplyDelete