Sunday 12 February 2012

Anything Goes... Challenge #60

Well after an insane week I managed to scrape in a few cards this weekend! Nothing like celebrations to help "find the time" to craft ;)

This card is one I made for my eldest daughter's little friend. I personally find cards for strangers difficult, as I'm not sure how some people will receive a handmade card, so I kept this one fairly simply. To help me, I used the challenge over at Anything Goes which was a bingo card of crafty options. It was a really late hour that I started this card, the night before the party, so I picked a horizontal line, consisting of: 2 or more stamps (see ingredients list), Your Choice (2 or more cardstocks), Die cuts/Punches (see ingredients list).

Here is my card! (Quick segue, I FINALLY figured the key to taking good photos of my projects! The perfect place to take them is of all place, MY PRINTER which happens to sit right next to the window in my craft room. So during daylight, I can play with the blinds to get the perfect angle of light) :)


So ingredients list:

Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride and Whisper White
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Delicate Doilies and Create A Cupcake
Ink: Stampin' Up! Regal Rose and Melon Mambo
Punch: Stampin' Up! Scalloped Oval punch

Here is the direct link for the challenge:
Anything Goes... Challenge #60

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I love the soft pinks! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card, I love the colours you used, thanks for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great girls card - so pretty. I love the delicate doilies stamp set.

    ReplyDelete