Sunday 4 March 2012

I'm famous!!

Just wanted to share a quick post with you before my card for today. As mentioned in my previous post, my card "Le Romantique" was CASEd from Colleen Boshoff who happens to be a designer over at the Zest blog. After making my card, I emailed the head designer of the blog, to show her my version of Colleen's card.

Imagine my surprise when MY CARD was the feature card on Friday's post!! I have to admit that I was starting to get a bit frustrated with myself, and feeling like I was wasting my time (and money) on a hobby that I felt I didn't have much talent for, so it was a real confidence boost that someone thought my card was worthy of a mention.

So massive thanks to Philippa and the team over at Zest blog for brightening up my day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats - it is a beautiful card and well deserving of being in the spot light!

    ReplyDelete