Tuesday 20 January 2015

Creative Card Crew - Shabby Chic

Welcome back to another challenge at Creative Card Crew! This fortnights challenge is Shabby Chic. We have two fab sponsors

Prise: Surprise! 



Prize: $12 Gift Card
 
Here is my project, using (again - I did say it was my favourite image! lol)  Pearls in my hair
 
 
She is coloured with Copics, and all edges have been distressed with my TH distressing tool and DI Antique Linen. Cardstock is Baked Brown Sugar and Blushing Bride. The lace was a gift from my lovely Secret Santa over at Make It Crafty for our Christmas swap last year. Pearls are Stampin'  Up! The flowers are Petite Petals stamped with Blushing Bride. The sentiment is from Stampin'  Up! Tea Shoppe and Modern Label punch. The papers are Prima, fairybelle collection. They are gorgeous! I have had the pad for a few years now, but have always thought it was "too pretty" to use, but I opened it, and lightning didn't strike ;) lol

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge

Ribbon Girl - Colour challenge; PINK
 
I can't wait to see your Shabby Chic creations! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite images too, isn't it stunning? Beautiful card Jess, really lovely colouring.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete