Monday 2 March 2015

Crafty Boots Challenges - Anything but a card

He he... I told you this challenge would be a doozy! I LOVE creating Beyond The Page projects, so when it was my turn to choose a challenge for Crafty Boots Challenges, I couldn't go past this one!

I have created a corner bookmark (tutorial available here ). I created it for my uni textbooks; it was a great chance to use one of my Tim Holtz motivational quote stamps.


The paper selvedges are always the first part I cut off, but I'm fairly certain the paper is Echo Park, the brass and resin embellishments were gifted to me, the stamp set as mentioned is Tim Holtz, the butterflues are Stampin' Up! Cottage Garden (inked with Pool Party and Crushed Curry), the white cardstock is actually a Project Life card that I chomped down. The black strip was cut using the Martha Stewart Butterfly Edging punch, and the bottom of the bookmark was punched using the EK Success Notebook Edge (?) punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your creations :)

1 comment:

  1. Great project Jess, a corner bookmark is such a neat idea and you have used some gorgeous embellishments.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete