Tuesday 15 September 2015

Creative Card Crew - Fall

Welcome back to another challenge at Creative Card Crew. Our challenge this fortnight is Fall. Here in Australia, it is the complete opposite of Fall - YAY FOR WINTER BEING OVER!

Here are my cards for the challenge


This was one of those stamp sets that I didn't want until it retired, which was frustrating, but I got it at a very reasonable price, so yay! It's the first time I have played with it, and I couldn't decide which of the cards I wanted to post for the challenge, so I thought I would just upload both. Both cards use all the same materials:

Stamps: SU French Foliage, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: SU Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: SU Calypso Coral, Whisper White

The only difference is I inked over the white space on the left card, then spritzed some water. It really softened the inks.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment