Monday 14 March 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - Easter

We have a really spiffy challenge at Crafty Boots Challenges this fortnight; Easter!

I have made two projects this week, and am hoping to have a play with punch/die cut art for the mid-challenge reminder.

Here are this week's projects:

My first card is pretty simple, I found my inspiration on Pinterest. I have used some scraps of Kaisercraft papers to make the eggs and butterfly. The dies are Spellbinders Small Ovals, and Stampin' Up! Butterfly framelits. The sentiment has been made using some alphas, and cardstock is Stampin' Up! Baked Brown Sugar.

 
 
For my second card, I have made an easel card. Cardstock is Stampin'  Up! So Saffron and Whisper White. I have zero idea where the papers come from, I want to say Echo Park though, (maybe?). I have used Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Large Ovals, Small Ovals. The stamp set is Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms, inks used are Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Strawberry Slush. The sentiment was punched using Stampin' Up! Decorative Label punch.


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back next week for the mid-challenge reminder :)

1 comment:

  1. Two great Easter cards Jess. I love the simplicity of the first. Egg shapes are great for using up some of those scraps of paper I seem to accumulate - in fact I sometimes use them with my butterfly dies, you get some very interesting patterns on the wings.

    The second card is so opulent and looks stunning, so different in style to the first card.

    I cannot wait to see next weeks card!

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete