Monday 7 March 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - MID CHALLENGE REMINDER Something for the lady

This challenge was such a fun one for me, although I encountered the all-too-frequent problem of "too many options, where to begin?!". I started with one of the many images I have been practicing water-colouring, and decided to go from there.


I have been practicing my water-colouring lately. I still have a long way to go, but I finally plucked up the confidence to put one of the images onto a card. The image is "Daisy"from Kaszazz. The cardstock is Stampin' Up! Raspberry Ripple (long-retired). The paper is (I think) Echo Park - I really should keep the selvedge of my papers, woops! I have inked the edges of the image with Distress Ink Iced Spruce and Black Soot. The sentiment and punches are all Stampin' Up! and I have finished off the card with Liquid Pearls. I found all my neglected Liquid Pearls and embossing powders, so I'm trying to use them.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jess, I love this image, it is so elegant and looks gorgeous on these papers.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete