Monday 1 August 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - Use a stamp

A nice easy one to interpret this fortnight at Crafty Boots Challenges! For this challenge I dusted off the Copic markers and inked up a sweet little Saturated Canary image - so sad that Krista is shutting up shop soon!


Supplies:

Stamp: Saturated Canary "Casey", Stampin Up! Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: DI Walnut Stain, Versamark, Copic markers, Memento
Papers: (from an old card kit) Fabscraps, Bobunny
Embellishments: Ribbon (from the card kit), DI Embossing Powder Tea Dye, Stampin Up! Basic Rhinestones.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, your colouring is amazing, and the colour scheme looks fabulous.

    I had not heard about Krista Smith, what a shock. I am very lucky and was given a big box of her rubber stamps a couple of years ago but the thought of not being able to add to my digi collection is hard to grasp.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete