Monday 31 October 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - Pink MID-CHALLENGE REMINDER

We're halfway through our fab Pink challenge at Crafty Boots Challenges for this fortnight. For this week, I have made a card for a friend  who sadly (and very unexpectedly) passed away two weeks ago in a car accident. Her craft friends have been asked to make cards to place around her coffin, in lieu of flowers. I saw this stamp at a craft show, and it had my friends name written all over it, so it seemed only fitting that I make her a card with it.


The image is Yvette from Stamp It Australia, coloured with Copics, the papers are Kaisercraft Mademoiselle, edges are inked with Kaisercraft Pinecone, and finished off with Stampin' Up! Basic Rhinestones, the card base is Kraft cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, it's been wonderful looking at all the Pink entries in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very sorry to read aout your friend Jess, it must be a dreadful time for her friends and family.

    Your card is totally fabulous, I love the image and your colouring is stunning, it almost brings the image to life.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete