Monday 14 November 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - MID CHALLENGE REMINDER Things with wings

We're on the tail end of this great challenge at Crafty Boots Challenges for this fortnight. I have managed to bust out a few more cards

 


For my hummingbird card, I have used Kaisercraft papers, the stamp is Inkadinkado, the black panel is embossed with Stampin Up! Stylish Stripes, and the sentiment is Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

For my butterfly card, the dies are Stampin' Up! Bold Butterflies, Detailed Floral Framelits, and the cardstock is Stampin' Up! Island Indigo, and Whisper White.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Two more fantastic DT cards Jess. I love all of the die cutting in the butterfly card and I am totally smitten by the hummingbird image in the other card, so gorgeous my dear!

    Have a great week.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete