Monday 21 November 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - See the wood for the trees

The challenge this fortnight at Crafty Boots Challenges is a great one! Well, they all are, but I love this one because it's unique. A challenge that's outside the box deserves a card that is also outside the box. I've deviated from my current favourite style (*cough cough* mixed media) to go with some thing simple, clean, and suitable for any gender or occasion.


Stamps used: Stampin' Up! Lovely as a tree, Gift of love
Paper: kraft cardstock, SU soft suede, SU Very Vanilla, Bo Bunny
Ink: Tim Holtz Antique Linen, SU Soft Suede

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back next week with more inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, it is such a different look for you Jess. I love the little lone pine on the torn card (I am sure there is a name for this technique but I do not know it).

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete